By purchasing the package I fully understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions
(1) No REFUND of any payment made shall be given to any member under any circumstances.
(2) I will receive a copy of these agreed terms and conditions when I visit the studio during my next visit.
(3) I understand that I must show my Anahata Yoga Card on every visit and allow the staff of Anahata Yoga to take my photo to put in the system for verification of identity.
(4) PREPAID MEMBERSHIP I understand my prepaid membership is valid as stated in the package terms and conditions in the event that I use a Bank Instalment plan to settle the payment with Anahata Yoga, I understand that the terms and conditions of such installment plan are directly between me and my bank. I agree that I will not terminate the installment before fully paying off the installments.
(5) MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP I have purchased a Monthly Committed Autopay Package for a minimum of twelve (12) months and I am committed to paying for twelve (12) months on autopay. I understand that after these twelve (12) months, I will be billed monthly on autopay until I cancel my Agreement by completing a Termination Form to be processed by Anahata Yoga. I understand if I use my credit card as a monthly payment and should my credit card expire or be rejected, I will proactively pay Anahata Yoga any outstanding amount due. I am required to pay two months in advance, including the first month and the last month. After one year, the plan will automatically renew. To terminate the auto-pay, I will provide a one-month notice. Alternatively, if I decide not to renew the membership and fail to provide the one-month notice, the payment for the last one month will be used as the notice period. I understand, suspension for medical/travel reasons for up to two months per year (minimum 30 days each), subject to an administrative fee of HKD 200 per month.
(6) TEACHER TRAINING COURSES The studio reserves the right to conduct the courses online as set forth in point (10). The studio reserves the right to change the dates and instructor(s) of the courses. The studio reserves the right to change its pricing of the courses at any time without notice. The school reserves the right to make changes to the course syllabus, course structure, allocated hours, including the topics covered, sequencing, and content, at any time as deemed necessary for the effective delivery of the yoga course.
(7) Termination Policy The cancellation of my autopay after the contract minimum requirements, requires me to give Anahata Yoga a written request ten (10) days before my regular autopay billing date. All termination must be processed by completing a Termination Form at Anahata Yoga. If Anahata Yoga has not received your completed Termination Form, my contract will automatically continue after the minimum term period and my account will automatically be charged every month.
(8) Suspension Policy I am aware that suspension of my membership MUST be applied for online by completing a form. It must be applied for in advance by giving at least fourteen day notice. The suspension period is a minimum of one month and a maximum of two months per annual membership. There is an administrative fee of HK$200 per month. For suspension due to sickness, a Medical Certificate must be provided as proof. This is to be submitted together with the form when requesting the suspension with Anahata Yoga. There is an administrative fee of HK$200 per month. For medical suspension in excess of 15 days, proof of ongoing doctor visits, treatments such as physio or chiro must be submitted together with the suspension request.
Transfer of short-term membership / coupons/ private class packages for medical reasons.
I understand and agree there is no suspension given for travel reasons.
I understand and agree suspension for medical reasons can only be approved as a transfer of credits.
I understand and agree that If I am applying transfer of credits for medical reasons I have to provide the doctors’ certificate stating that I am not fit to attend yoga classes.
I understand and agree that I can transfer the remaining credits to a friend/ family member who is currently not a member of Anahata Yoga.
I understand and agree that once the credit(s) is transferred it cannot be cancelled or transferred again.
I understand and agree that the transfer of credit can be done once with the admin fee payment of HKD 500.
I understand and agree that there is 7 days courtesy time period to give Anahata Yoga the name of the friend/family member I wish the remaining credits to be transferred to.
(9) Class bookings and cancellations I understand and agree that if I book a class and cannot attend, I must cancel at least three hours in advance. Otherwise my booking privileges will be suspended under the terms and conditions. Anahata Yoga has informed me these policies might change from time to time and that members will be informed accordingly. For group class coupon packages, once a class is booked, a coupon will be deducted unless cancelled at least three hours in advance. The studio reserves the right to charge and I agree to pay HK$200 per late cancellation or no shows subsequent to two or more late cancellations or no shows a month.
(10) The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives, or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
(11) The studio reserves the right to change its pricing at any time without notice.
(12) The studio reserves the right to close the studio in the event of bad weather such as black rain, red rain as well as Typhoon 8 or above. The studio will also be closed for the first two days of Chinese New Year.
(13) Class type, instructor, timings, duration, number of classes are subject to the availability of the studios and teachers and may change without prior notice.
(14) Locker I understand that the use of the Day Locker is for during the time I attend the class at Anahata Yoga only. I agree to return the Day Locker key prior to leaving the Anahata Yoga premise and not to keep my belongings there after I have left the premises.
(15) Locker usage (a) VIP locker (valid for 12 months only) – upon expiration, a courtesy reminder will be given to clear the locker within one month after which, the content of the locker will be automatically cleared and the content will be disposed of. (b) Rental locker (renewable every 12 months) – upon expiry, a courtesy reminder will be given to clear the locker within one month after which, the content of the locker will be automatically cleared and the content will be disposed of. (c) Day locker (day use only) – please note the day lockers are for use during visit only and no personal items are allowed to be left overnight. The content of the locker will automatically be cleared at closing each night if anything is left there.
(16) Private class bookings I agree to use WhatsApp group to book, confirm, or modify all private class bookings. I am aware of the 3-hour cancellation policy.
(17) Private class availabilities I understand and agree that the availability of time slots of the private classes and the Instructors may change without notice due to scheduling restrictions. As such, I understand and agree to do the class with another available teacher. I understand and agree that private class packages are not given suspension whatsoever. I understand and agree that private class package expiry cannot be extended whatsoever. I understand and agree not to solicit teachers of the studio to teach at home or outside of the studio.
(18) To avoid any dispute, any promotions, offers, discounts, special privileges or arrangements must be clearly written and stated in the contract. Any purported agreements/promises including but not limited to verbal and other means of communication made by the staff and not written in the contract will not be binding. Any disputes arising thereof will be subject to the final decision of Anahata Yoga Ltd.
Members with annual group classes packages can book Andiappan Yoga Classes.
Short-term group membership packages and complimentary packages cannot be used to book two hours Andiappan Yoga Classes.
Waiver and release
I have read all the key points on this page and understand and agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned here and the agreement that is relevant to my package.