In order to promote positive energy exchange and to create the most enjoyable class experience for everyone, we have implemented the following booking and cancellation policies at Anahata Yoga.
Please note members are not allowed to book the class for other members. So the spots are efficiently used and all members have an opportunity to book and practice in our studio.
Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your class to allow yourself ample time to sign-in and to prepare for class. Once the class starts, you will not be allowed entry and a wait list / standby student will be given that spot. Please do not leave the studio while class is in progress.
Group Class Booking and Cancellation Policy
This following policy applies to all group classes members with a valid package and teacher training students.
Group Class Booking
Group Classes bookings and cancellations can be done via Mindbody App / Mindbody Online Website / Anahata Yoga Schedule Page.
Class bookings can be made three days in advance of the scheduled class. It is important that you book your class in advance since some classes during peak hours may be more popular than others.
The class sizes are also limited so it does not become too overcrowded. If a class you wish to attend is full, it is possible to be on the wait list and be notified as soon as an opening becomes available.
Early Cancel: All confirmed group classes may be early cancelled 3 hrs prior to the start of the class. Cancellations can be done through online website /mindbody app.
Late Cancel: Any cancellation done less than 3 hrs prior to the start of the class is considered late cancellation. With recent COVID-19 situation, To be fair to other members we will implement a strict late cancellation and no show policy to ensure the spots are utilised fully considering the spot for each class.
A one time courtesy reminder will be sent to all members to remind them of the late cancellation policy.
Repeated late cancellation / no show will result in suspension of online booking privileges for one week, and each subsequent occurrence will incur HKD 350 in penalties.
However, standby in person before the class will be accepted.
If you choose not to attend the class please remember to cancel 3 hrs before the class even if you still on the waitlist. If you have waitlisted for the class to start in the morning the next day, please be prepared to come to the class on time or cancel the waitlist before 11.59 pm the day before, otherwise, it will be considered a late cancellation.
Please be considerate to other members and make sure you cancel the class 3hrs before the start time. We will deduct the package accordingly for all late cancellations/no shows.
Private Classes Booking and Cancellation Policy
All private class communication is done via a dedicated WhatsApp group assigned to the member to confirm/ modify/ cancel your private class bookings.
– [ ] Private classes can be pre-booked 14 days in advance.
– [ ] For classes, after 10 am, please notify at least 3 hours before the class starts on the same day.
– [ ] For early morning classes (7 am – 10 am), please notify before 10 pm the prior day (weekdays) or before 7 pm (if the prior day is a weekend or public holiday).
– [ ] Failure to do so will result in late cancellation and your package will be deducted.
– [ ] Please note the private class packages cannot be extended or suspended for whatsoever reason.
– [ ] If members are absent or late cancel twice in 14 days, then subsequent classes can be only booked for one hour before the class with any available teachers
– [ ] If members wish to book more than two hours private, it will require management approval
– [ ] Under no circumstances will private studios be pre-booked or blocked for any members including VIP members. Studios are assigned based on availability
– [ ] If members late cancel for more than two hours in a month, a penalty of HKD 350 per cancellation hour which will need to be paid BEFORE the next private booking can be made
– [ ] Teachers are assigned and confirmed based on their availability, and it is strongly recommended that you have at least two or three choices to ensure regular practice. Teachers may have to travel, may be ill, teach teacher training classes, or hold workshops, so they may not be able to teach private lessons at a particular day and time.
Please read the membership suspension policy in this page.
We understand that sometimes unforeseen situations happen. Therefore, we welcome clients to EMAIL US to review our policies on a case-by-case basis.