The Anahata Chakra is the fourth primary Chakra located at the heart centre and represents love, compassion, charity, humor and courage. Anahata enables an individual to follow one’s own heart and to make decisions outside the realm of karma ghostwriting agentur .
Our Anahata Yoga Instructors are from great yoga lineage dedicated to the practice, research and teaching of Yoga. To them, Yoga is beyond what they do for a living, it is a way of life. Yoga Instructors at Anahata Yoga are all extremely qualified with deep knowledge of Yoga as well as immense teaching experience which you can trust ghostwriting hausarbeit .
Unlike most yoga centers today, Anahata Yoga offers personal attention to its members in a modern and luxurious surrounding. Beyond offering yoga as an alternative to exercise, Anahata Yoga offers a complete Yoga Therapy Series from the Andiappan Yoga Tradition which is new to Hong Kong. These tailor made programs are designed to meet the specific needs of its members facharbeit schreiben lassen .
The world renowned Yoga Guru Dr. Asana Andiappan dedicated his life to research on how simple yogic practices in a particular sequence can effectively improve various health conditions. These sequences are named as the Andiappan Yoga “Therapy Series”.
These yoga therapy sequences have gained popularity around the world for its simplicity and effectiveness.
The Yoga therapy series are specifically focused for those living in the city with a fast paced lifestyle to ease common conditions such as stress, anxiety, obesity, insomnia.
The Andiappan Yoga – Therapy series includes
- Back Care Yoga specifically designed for traveller and executives who spend long hours sitting in one position and are prone to neck, lower back pain and stiffness.
- Core Yoga which strengthens one’s core muscles, spine and is the key to a good posture, body alignment and overall body conditioning.
- Destress Yoga which is good for those living a stressful life.
- Detox Yoga ensures optimum blood supply to various parts of the body and helps flush out toxins.
- Pranayama & Meditation – Learn the basics of breathing, concentration and meditation techniques and how it influences the body and mind.
- Prenatal Yoga designed for women to obtain optimal health during this delicate period of their lives and more importantly for a healthy and easy birth.
- Slimming Yoga for the management of weight loss and control.
Traditional styles of Yoga such as Hatha Yoga, Patanjali Yoga, Shivananda Yoga, Kundalini Yoga are also offered together with more modern styles such as Power Yoga, Hatha Vinyasa and Ashtanga Vinyasa.
Workshops and teachers training with great masters from both east and west will also be offered on a regular basis.