Yin Yoga - A Therapeutic Approach - Workshop with Master Vishnu - [ 24th June 2023 ~ 25th June 2023]
About Anahata Yoga Workshop
At Anahata Yoga, we seek to support our students at all stages of their yoga journey. An important element of this support is the regular yoga workshops we conduct. These workshops are designed as focussed sessions covering specific areas of yoga to advance the knowledge and skill development of our yoga students. The workshops represent opportunities for certified teachers to capture continuing education skills, regular yoga practitioners to capture knowledge and skill to develop their practice, or anyone who wants to understand particular aspects of yoga at a deeper level than available in normal yoga class environments. All our Masters have extensive experience and skill, this allows us to cater for all student levels from beginner to long-term practitioners in an interactive, supportive and safe environment.
The workshop will be lead and supported by Anahata Yoga Masters with extensive skill and experience to ensure each student develops in a safe and secure environment. All activities and asanas will be presented and demonstrated in a structured and simple manner to ensure students capture a good understanding of methods and approaches. Each student will develop skills and understanding in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment which will help them to enhance their own practice.
What is Yin Yoga?
Yin yoga is a slow-paced mindful practice that focuses on stretching and deepening the connective tissues of the body. It is designed to promote relaxation, flexibility, and tranquility.
It helps to stretch and strengthen the body, while also providing relaxation and stress relief. It can help to reduce tension in the muscles, improve joint mobility, and increase flexibility. Additionally, it has been found to improve mental clarity, reduce anxiety, and help to create a sense of inner peace. Practicing yin yoga when balanced with yang type classes regularly can help to restore balance to the body and mind, and can be an invaluable tool to help manage stress and live a healthier, more balanced life.
About this Workshop
In this workshop Master Vishnu will be teaching yin yoga poses and its various therapeutic benefits giving the students a chance to deepen their understanding of the yin yoga poses and learn how to connect the body and breath.
Master Vishnu will also explain how to use props to help you find the optimal alignment for each pose according to your body’s limitations . Yin Yoga poses that are beneficial for various aches and pain in our body will be covered in this workshop.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of practice, from beginners to the more experienced yogis.
Come and join us for a wonderful experience of relaxation, meditation, and deep release. Namaste!
Workshop 1: 24th June 2023, Saturday 2.30 – 5.00 pm
Yin Yoga – Therapeutic approach – Lower Body Focus
In this workshop Master Vishnu will cover the yin yoga poses that help address various joints and muscles tension in areas such as hips, knees and ankles. Learn how to improve mobility in these areas with yin poses with different modifications which can help alleviate aches and pains in our body.
Workshop 1: 25th June 2023, Sunday – 2.30 – 5.00 pm
Yin Yoga – Therapeutic approach – Upper Body Focus
In this workshop Master Vishnu will cover the yin yoga poses that help address various joints and muscles tension in areas such as spine and the shoulders. Learn how to improve mobility in these areas with yin poses with different modifications which can help alleviate aches and pains in our body.
These workshops are suitable for all levels of yoga students and teachers.
Workshop Pricing – EARLY BIRD DEADLINE DATE IS 24 May 2023
Online Participation please refer to the workshop price below
Zoom meet link will be sent to you on the date of the workshop.
Bank Transfer Payment Mode:
To pay through bank transfer please refer to the Bank Account Details: HSBC Account Number: 400 565 560 001, Anahata Yoga Limited. You can also do the transfer by FPS to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number)
AliPay / Wechat Pay QR Code Payment
HSBC Payme QR Code Payment
Past Workshops by Master Vishnu
- Ayurvedic Marmas & Yoga Therapy Workshop with Master Vishnu, Jun 2017
- The Science of Pranayama as per Tamil Siddha tradition with Master Vishnu, May 2018
- YIN YANG Yoga Workshop with Master Vishnu Kumar, Oct 2019
- Varma Yoga of Siddha Tradition – Workshop by Master Vishnu Kumar, Dec 2020
- Singing Bowl Meditation – Workshop by Master Vishnu, Aug 2021
- Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda Worshops by Master Vishnu, Jul 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the class booking, cancellation and studio usage policy
- Once the payment is made, this purchase cannot be refunded, cancelled, transferred or shared.
- The single workshop participation dates once confirmed cannot be changed.
- The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the workshop without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Anahata Yoga Limited is final.