Asana - A Functional Mobility Workshop - with Master Raja - [ 21st October 2023 ~ 22nd October 2023]
Asana – A Functional Mobility Workshop – with Master Raja
( For Back Bending and Hip opening poses )
Date: 21 and 22 October 2023
Time: 2.30 – 5.00 pm – Saturday and Sunday
About Anahata Yoga Workshop
At Anahata Yoga, we seek to support our students at all stages of their yoga journey. An important element of this support is the regular yoga workshops we conduct. These workshops are designed as focused sessions covering specific areas of yoga to advance the knowledge and skill development of our yoga students. The workshops represent opportunities for certified teachers to capture continuing education skills, regular yoga practitioners to capture knowledge and skill to develop their practice, or anyone who wants to understand particular aspects of yoga at a deeper level than available in normal yoga class environments. All our Masters have extensive experience and skill, this allows us to cater for all student levels from beginner to long-term practitioners in an interactive, supportive and safe environment.
The workshop will be lead and supported by Anahata Yoga Masters with extensive skill and experience to ensure each student progress further in their practice. All activities and asanas will be presented and demonstrated in a structured and simple manner to ensure students capture a good understanding of methods and approaches. Each student will develop skills and understanding in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment which will help them to enhance their own practice.
About this Asana – A Functional Mobility Workshop
Asana – A Functional Mobility is a yoga workshop that is designed to help participants develop their back bending and hip opening capabilities. Through this workshop, attendees will learn the proper techniques for performing these poses with ease and grace. The workshop will be led by our highly experienced yoga instructor who have extensive knowledge in this area. Participants can expect to improve their flexibility, balance, and strength through the practice of Asana. This workshop is suitable for anyone who is interested in experiencing the benefits of yoga, regardless of their level of experience. By the end of the workshop, participants will have gained a deeper understanding of their bodies and how to practice an asana in a more functional way.
Come with an open mind and leave feeling connected, invigorated, and inspired!
Workshop 1 – Date: 21st October – Saturday 2.30 – 5.00 pm
Workshop 2 – Date: 22nd October – Sunday 2.30 – 5.00 pm
Workshop Pricing – EARLY BIRD DEADLINE DATE IS 22 Sep 2023
Online Participation please refer to the workshop price below
Zoom meet link will be sent to you on the date of the workshop.
Bank Transfer Payment Mode:
To pay through bank transfer please refer to the Bank Account Details: HSBC Account Number: 400 565 560 001, Anahata Yoga Limited. You can also do the transfer by FPS to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number).
AliPay / Wechat Pay QR Code Payment
HSBC Payme QR Code Payment
Past Workshops by Master Raja
- Vinyasa – Drills and Techniques Workshop with Master Raja, May 2021
- Asana Alignment and Hands-on Adjustments – Workshop by Master Raja, Sep 2021
- Asana Alignment and Hands-on Adjustment Workshops with Master Raja – WORKSHOP, Sep 2022
- Asana Alignment and Hands-on Adjustment – Workshops with Master Raja – [ 30th April 2023 ~ 01st May 2023]
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the class booking, cancellation and studio usage policy
- Once the payment is made, this purchase cannot be refunded, cancelled, transferred or shared.
- The single workshop participation dates once confirmed cannot be changed.
- The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the workshop without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Anahata Yoga Limited is final.