Asana Alignment and Hands-on Adjustment Workshops with Master Raja - WORKSHOP FULL - [ 11th September 2022 ~ 12th September 2022]
Workshop Date: 11th and 12th September – Sunday & Monday 2.30 – 5 pm – WORKSHOP FULL
About Anahata Yoga Workshop
At Anahata Yoga, we seek to support our students at all stages of their yoga journey. An important element of this support is the regular yoga workshops we conduct. These workshops are designed as focussed sessions covering specific areas of yoga to advance the knowledge and skill development of our yoga students. The workshops represent opportunities for certified teachers to capture continuing education skills, regular yoga practitioners to capture knowledge and skill to develop their practice, or anyone who wants to understand particular aspects of yoga at a deeper level than available in normal yoga class environments. All our Masters have extensive experience and skill, this allows us to cater for all student levels from beginner to long-term practitioners in an interactive, supportive and safe environment.
The workshop will be lead and supported by Anahata Yoga Masters with extensive skill and experience to ensure each student develops in a safe and secure environment. All activities and asanas will be presented and demonstrated in a structured and simple manner to ensure students capture a good understanding of methods and approaches. Each student will develop skills and understanding in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment which will help them to enhance their own practice.
About this Asana Alignment and Hands-on Workshop
Asana Alignment and Hands-on Adjustments – fundamental to the development of a student in their asana practice is to have a good understanding of proper asana alignment. Each asana carries with it a purpose behind the pose – related to the strengthening or stretching of different parts of the anatomy, as well as stimulating chakras, energy flows, and organs across the body.
Correct alignment is essential in order to maximize the benefits a student draws from ana asana and to ensure any risk of injury is minimized. This workshop will focus on ensuring participants develop a strong understanding of proper asana alignment across a series of postures, and how to adjust students into proper alignment through the use of both hands-on adjustments and with the aid of yoga props.
Workshop 1 : 11th September 2022 – Sunday 2 .30 – 5 pm
Shoulders and Upper back Alignment and Hands on Adjustment
* Day 1 will focus on the use of hands-on adjusting to manipulate the joints and muscles of a student’s body for positioning into correct asana alignment in poses involving shoulders and upperback. The master will also guide students into how hands-on adjustments can be safely supported by using yoga props, such as a wall, blocks, straps and bolsters, to achieve correct asana alignment.
Poses covered will be
- Chakrasana – Wheel Pose
- Eka pada rajakapotasana – Pigeon Pose – One Leg Variation
Workshop 2 : 12th September 2022 – Monday 2 .30 – 5 pm
Hips Alignment and Hands on Adjustments
* Day 2 will focus on understanding the steps and process to move into proper hip aliments in various asanas, and how hands-on adjustments should then be performed to correct common errors and misalignments with poses involving hips.
Poses covered will be
- Hanumanasana – Front Split Pose
- Eka pada yoga dandasana – One Leg Staff Pose
These workshops will also cover fundamental and basics of the poses and how a teacher can safely adjust the students during the practice.
Workshop Pricing – EARLY BIRD DEADLINE DATE IS 31st July 2022
Studio Participation – WORKSHOP FULL
One Workshop : Early bird price HKD 888 – / Regular Price HKD 988 – WORKSHOP FULL
Two Workshops: Early bird price HKD 1688 / Regular Price HKD 1888 – WORKSHOP FULL
Online Participation please refer to the workshop price below
Zoom meet link will be sent to you on the date of the workshop.
(Online participation) – One Workshop – HKD 688
(Online participation) – Two Workshops – HKD 1288
Bank Transfer Payment Mode:
To pay through bank transfer please refer to the Bank Account Details: HSBC Account Number: 400 565 560 001, Anahata Yoga Limited. You can also do the transfer by FPS to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number).
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the class booking, cancellation and studio usage policy
- Once the payment is made, this purchase cannot be refunded, cancelled, transferred or shared.
- The single workshop participation dates once confirmed cannot be changed.
- The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the workshop without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Anahata Yoga Limited is final.