2 classes per day 12 months Membership – New members & online purchase only (1)
- 12 Months 2 classes per day membership
- Maximum 2 classes per day
- This special offer is for new members and online purchase only. This offer is not applicable to existing members and cannot be purchased at the studio.
- This 12 Months Prepaid One Class per Day Membership validity starts from the date of purchase or please mention in the comments field when you would like to start the package. (Must start 1 month from the date of purchase)
- This exclusive online promotional package is only valid for those who have not attended any trial class in the past six months. The additional promotional offer will not be granted to those who have attended any trial class during the past six months.
- Instructions for online booking will be sent to you through email after payment.
- Prior booking is needed to confirm the group classes and timings.
- Once payment is made this membership cannot be refunded, transferred or shared.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Anahata Yoga Limited is final.
- Read and agree to our terms and conditions and studio usage policy.
- To pay through bank transfer please refer to the Bank Account Details: HSBC Account Number : 400 565 560 001, Anahata Yoga Limited. You can also do the transfer by FPS to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number). Once the transfer is done please send the transfer confirm acknowledgement by WhatsApp to +852 5614 8323 or email email@example.com
Original Price : 15,456.00 HKD
Online Price : 14,888.00 HKD
The purchase of group/private classes packages is exclusive for online purchase only. Special offers are available to new members only. We also offer various monthly / short-term/medium term and long-term plans. Please visit our studio to signup other packages that may suit your need and schedule.
All group/private class packages validity starts from the date of purchase.Once the payment is made, this purchase cannot be refunded, cancelled, transferred or shared.
The company reserves the right to change the class schedule, course dates or instructors without any notice.