Practice and Teaching of Back Bending Poses - Workshop by Master Yogananth Andiappan - [ 04th June 2022 ~ 05th June 2022]
Anahata Yoga Workshop
Workshop Title: Practice and Teaching of Back Bending Poses Workshop
Workshop Date: 4th & 5th June 2022 (Rescheduled Date)
Workshop Time: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Taught by: Master Yogananth Andiappan
Please click the links below to join our workshop with EARLY BIRD PRICE (Offer Ends on 31 May 2022)
About Anahata Yoga Workshop
At Anahata Yoga, we seek to support our students at all stages of their yoga journey. An important element of this support is the regular yoga workshops we conduct. These workshops are designed as focussed sessions covering specific areas of yoga to advance the knowledge and skill development of our yoga students. The workshops represent opportunities for certified teachers to capture continuing education skills, regular yoga practitioners to capture knowledge and skill to develop their practice, or anyone who wants to understand particular aspects of yoga at a deeper level than available in normal yoga class environments. All our Masters have extensive experience and skill, this allows us to cater for all student levels from beginner to long-term practitioners in an interactive, supportive and safe environment.
The workshop will be lead and supported by Anahata Yoga Masters with extensive skill and experience to ensure each student develops in a safe and secure environment. All activities and asanas will be presented and demonstrated in a structured and simple manner to ensure students capture a good understanding of methods and approaches. Each student will develop skills and understanding in a safe, fun, and enjoyable environment which will help them to enhance their own practice.
If you are paying for one workshop please proceed to pay for the workshop and send us which date you have enrolled to join the workshop to our official WhatsApp Business account +852 5614 8323 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Workshop
Backward bending poses are invigorating for the mind and body – when done properly. Otherwise, exhaustion and a sore back are sure to occur. A proper warm-up sequence to strengthen the core muscles and proper breathing methods per pose is key to a smooth practice of backward bending poses. In this workshop, we will explore the following:
- How to adjust your breathing and the different methods of engaging the core muscles while working with and against gravity during backward bending poses
- How to overcome and manage general anatomical limitations, such as a rounded upper back and tight shoulders, as well as modifications of backward bending poses for those with such body types
- How to improve your backward bend evenly in all segments of the spine and prevent compressing the lumbar and cervical parts of the spine
- More importantly, how to practice proper counterposes after an advanced backward practice – which is very important to neutralise the spine and prevent injuries
Workshop 1 will focus on the anatomical view and techniques to prepare for back bending poses ( Wheel pose and Variations, Camel Pose with Variations, Pigeon Pose with Variations)
Workshop 2 will focus on teaching and hands-on adjustments techniques to back bending poses for both beginners to advanced level students.
Bank Transfer Payment Mode:
To pay through bank transfer please refer to the Bank Account Details: HSBC Account Number: 400 565 560 001, Anahata Yoga Limited. You can also do the transfer by FPS to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number).
Payment through Alipay or WeChat Pay,
Please scan the QR code below and send the confirmation screen to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number).
Anahata Yoga Support Business WhatsApp numbers
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the class booking, cancellation and studio usage policy
- Once the payment is made, this purchase cannot be refunded, cancelled, transferred or shared.
- The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the training without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Anahata Yoga Limited is final.