Prana Power - Power Yoga Workshops with Master Anurag - [ 23rd April 2017 ~ 30th April 2017]
Prana Power – Power Yoga Workshops with Master Anurag
Power Yoga Workshop
23rd and 30th April, 2017
15:00 – 18:00
Prana is the vital life giving energy manifesting as a guiding force in constant motion through our gross Sharira (physical) and subtle Chitta (Conciuosness) and Manas (mind).
Power is of the physical self and when Pancha Prana (five energy giving forces) which when harmonized properly with vinyasa movement and connection of breath, it helps revitalize, rejuvenate and awaken the true potential of our inner-self.
In this Prana Power Yoga workshop, you will learn:-
• the essential elements of Power Yoga practice
• learn the key power yoga postures that can help you build strength and flexibility safely
• learn how to breath and pace one’s practice for both relaxation as well as awakening of subtle energies in our body.
The workshop is designed to invigorate your body, help your practice and to develop a calm and less reactive state of mind with dynamic flowing routines.
In this workshop, you are encouraged to focus on the process and not the end result itself.
The workshops will be separated into two modules
• Module 1 – focus on the Sun Salutation Sequence and Twisting Poses
• Module 2 – focus on Seated, Back Bending and inverted Poses
Cost per workshop $888 (early bird $688 per module)
Two workshops $1688 (early bird $1488)
Early bird ends 15th March, 2017
Non members – additional $100 per workshop