Inversion Workshop with Master Dilip - [ 30th July 2022 ~ 31st July 2022]
Inversion Basics with Master Dilip
Saturday, 30th July – 2 – 5 pm
In this workshop, the basic principles of inversion will be explained. In this workshop, we will cover how to start your journey to inversions safely and the steps involved in the practice of headstands. This includes preparing, modifying, steps, and using supports.
Master Dilip will cover the anatomical process of headstand in this workshop. He will offer you a variety of approaches to get into headstands and to change them if necessary.
Throughout this workshop, beginning students as well as more experienced practitioners will be able to practice fun variations of the headstand. During this immersive workshop, you will be given the knowledge that not only will enable you to learn this first upside down experience, but also how to do it correctly.
Inversion Intermediate with Master Dilip
Sunday, 31st July – 2 – 5 pm
Many people just struggle to see consistent progress as they move from headstand to other inversions, such as forearm stand and handstand. The workshop will cover the steps and various approaches to scorpion pose (forearm stand) and raised scorpion poses (hand stand). Although these poses may seem difficult at first, when done with proper understanding of anatomy you will see consistent progress.
In this workshop you will learn how to improve upperbody strength, how to prevent wrist and shoulder injuries, and how to rehabilitate the stress and strain that is placed on the wrist, elbow, and shoulders as a result of exercise.
Come join master Dilip in this fun and interactive inversion workshop and learn the benefits of being upside down.
Workshop Pricing – EARLY BIRD DEADLINE DATE IS 15 June 2022
One Workshop (In-studio participation)
Early bird price at HKD 1088
Regular Price at HKD 1288
Two Workshops (In-studio participation)
Early bird price at HKD 1788
Regular Price at HKD 1988
Online Participation – Google meet will be sent one day before the workshop date
One Workshop HKD 888
Two Workshop HKD 1388
How to confirm your participation for the workshop via online payment
- Visit this link https://anahatayoga.com.hk/class_packages/admin-approved-yoga-class-package/
- Enter the workshop amount as per number of workshops you are interested to attend.
- ADMIN APPROVED MESSAGE: Enter the participation Mode and dates of the workshops you are enrolling to attend in the admin approved message. ( Example – Studio Participation 1 & 2 August 2022, 2 Workshops)
- Proceed with the payment.
- Please note once the worshop is confirmed for particular dates it cannot be changed to another date.
Bank Transfer Payment Mode:
To pay through bank transfer please refer to the Bank Account Details: HSBC Account Number: 400 565 560 001, Anahata Yoga Limited. You can also do the transfer by FPS to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number).
Payment through Alipay or WeChat Pay,
Please scan the QR code below and send the confirmation screen to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number).
Anahata Yoga Support Business WhatsApp numbers
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the class booking, cancellation and studio usage policy
- Once the payment is made, this purchase cannot be refunded, cancelled, transferred or shared.
- The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the training without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Anahata Yoga Limited is final.