3rd International Yoga Day
The Andiappan Yoga Community (AYC) and Anahata Yoga, Hong Kong invites you to celebrate the third International Day of Yoga with various themed yoga classes. This event aims to promote the benefits of yoga to the Hong Kong community and to raise funds to support the various projects of AYC.
AYC is a non-profit, fully volunteer organization of International Yoga Academy-certified yoga instructors. AYC volunteers are committed to sharing yoga with those who may not be able to afford classes, particularly those who have special requirements or circumstances, such as breast cancer survivors, single mothers, overseas domestic workers, etc.
In addition, to support our growing community, in particular the foreign workers, we would like to Auction 2 Yoga Classes that would be taught by our professional Yoga Masters. We will announce the winners on the Asana Magazine
**Minimum donation is HK$300 per class, per person
- Yoga for Women – Led by Tanny Tang & Miyoko Kasashima 3:00 PM (minimum donation, HK$200)
- Partner Yoga – Led by Edith Chan & Yoko Kikuchi 4:00 PM**
- Shiva Yoga Meditation – Led by Master Yogananth 5:30PM**
Items for Auction:-
- Kid’s Yoga Birthday Party – 60 mins (Starting bid is HKD3,000)
This fun-filled class for kids is specially designed to encourage them to practice yoga in a playful and safe environment. Yoga helps children ‘s attention span and improves their focus. (max 15 Kids)
- Private Workshop with Dr. Yogananth Andiappan – 90 mins (Starting bid is HKD 10,000)This workshop will be tailor-made for your preference. There are three options that include: –
Pranayama and Meditation or/
Back Care Yoga or/
(max. 10 participants)
Please book your space at our reception or call 29051822.
All proceeds from this event and the Auction go to the Andiappan Yoga Community’s projects. Donations are tax-deductible in Hong Kong. Please provide your full name to Anahata Yoga’s reception if a tax receipt is required.
Venue:18/F, One Lyndhurst Tower, No. 1 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central, Hong Kong