Strengthen your core - Workshop by Master Anuja - [ 26th November 2022 ~ 26th November 2022]
Strengthen Your Core Workshop with Master Anuja
Workshop Date: 26th November 2022
Workshop Time : 9.30 am – 12.00 pm – Saturday
Taught by: Master Anuja
About Anahata Yoga Workshops
At Anahata Yoga, we seek to support our students at all stages of their yoga journey. An important element of this support is the regular yoga workshops we conduct. These workshops are designed as focussed sessions covering specific areas of yoga to advance the knowledge and skill development of our yoga students. The workshops represent opportunities for certified teachers to capture continuing education skills, regular yoga practitioners to capture knowledge and skill to develop their practice, or anyone who wants to understand particular aspects of yoga at a deeper level than available in normal yoga class environments. All our Masters have extensive experience and skill, this allows us to cater for all student levels from beginner to long-term practitioners in an interactive, supportive and safe environment.
The workshop will be lead and supported by Anahata Yoga Masters with extensive skill and experience to ensure each student develops in a safe and secure environment. All activities and asanas will be presented and demonstrated in a structured and simple manner to ensure students capture a good understanding of methods and approaches. Each student will develop skills and understanding in a safe, fun, and enjoyable environment which will help them to enhance their own practice.
About Strengthen your Core Workshop with Master Anuja
Core – by learning and applying the principles of core strength and stability to a yoga practice, common injuries are not only avoided but the stage is set for deepening yoga postures in a safe, supported, and balanced manner. The roots of many common limitations and injuries – including sore back, shoulders, and hips, often arise from a lack of awareness and ability to correctly engage our core muscle groups. This exposes our joints and spine to additional demands and potential risk of injury. Only by establishing a sound foundation of strength, stability, and balance can we safely enjoy playing the “edge” in yoga, both exploring individual possibilities and respecting individual limitations.
The workshop will include:
- An overview of the anatomy of the core group of muscles – including key abdominal and back muscles, and the range of secondary and supporting muscle groups;
- Practice, theory, and discussion of core stabilization and strengthening techniques as they relate to specific postures;
- A flow of yoga postures led to incorporate and reinforce the learnings from the principles presented in the workshop.
The workshop will cover fundamental and commonly performed asanas covering a range of forwarding bending, back bending, arm balance, and inversion postures – including many standing, kneeling seated, and laying modifications and variations of these postures.
Workshop Pricing – EARLY BIRD DEADLINE DATE IS 15th October 2022
Online Participation please refer to the workshop price below
Zoom meet link will be sent to you on the date of the workshop.
Bank Transfer Payment Mode:
To pay through bank transfer please refer to the Bank Account Details: HSBC Account Number: 400 565 560 001, Anahata Yoga Limited. You can also do the transfer by FPS to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number).
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the class booking, cancellation and studio usage policy
- Once the payment is made, this purchase cannot be refunded, cancelled, transferred or shared.
- The single workshop participation dates once confirmed cannot be changed.
- The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the workshop without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Anahata Yoga Limited is final.