Anatomy of Back Bending Poses Workshop with Master Yogananth - [ 26th August 2023 ~ 26th August 2023]
About Anahata Yoga Workshop
At Anahata Yoga, we seek to support our students at all stages of their yoga journey. An important element of this support is the regular yoga workshops we conduct. These workshops are designed as focussed sessions covering specific areas of yoga to advance the knowledge and skill development of our yoga students. The workshops represent opportunities for certified teachers to capture continuing education skills, regular yoga practitioners to capture knowledge and skill to develop their practice, or anyone who wants to understand particular aspects of yoga at a deeper level than available in normal yoga class environments. All our Masters have extensive experience and skill, this allows us to cater for all student levels from beginner to long-term practitioners in an interactive, supportive and safe environment.
The workshop will be lead and supported by Anahata Yoga Masters with extensive skill and experience to ensure each student develops in a safe and secure environment. All activities and asanas will be presented and demonstrated in a structured and simple manner to ensure students capture a good understanding of methods and approaches. Each student will develop skills and understanding in a safe, fun, and enjoyable environment which will help them to enhance their own practice.
About this Anatomy of Back Bending Poses Workshop with Master Yogananth
Backward bending poses are invigorating for the mind and body – when done properly. Otherwise, exhaustion and a sore back are sure to occur. A proper warm-up sequence to strengthen the core muscles and proper breathing methods per pose is key to a smooth practice of backward bending poses. In this workshop, we will explore the following:
- How to adjust your breathing and the different methods of engaging the core muscles while working with and against gravity during backward bending poses
- How to overcome and manage general anatomical limitations, such as a rounded upper back and tight shoulders, as well as modifications of backward bending poses for those with such body types
- How to improve your backward bend evenly in all segments of the spine and prevent compressing the lumbar and cervical parts of the spine
- More importantly, how to practice proper counterposes after an advanced backward practice – which is very important to neutralise the spine and prevent injuries
Workshop 1: 26th August 2023 – Saturday – 2.30 – 5.30 pm
Studio Participation (Early Bird Deadline Date – 31 July 2023)
Bank Transfer Payment Mode:
To pay through bank transfer please refer to the Bank Account Details:
HSBC Account Number: 400 565 560 001,
Anahata Yoga Limited.
You can also do the transfer by FPS to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number)
Bank Transfer Payment Mode:
To pay through bank transfer please refer to the Bank Account Details: HSBC Account Number: 400 565 560 001, Anahata Yoga Limited. You can also do the transfer by FPS to this number 56148323 (Anahata Yoga Business WhatsApp account number).
AliPay / Wechat Pay QR Code Payment
HSBC Payme QR Code Payment
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the class booking, cancellation and studio usage policy
- Once the payment is made, this purchase cannot be refunded, cancelled, transferred or shared.
- The single workshop participation dates once confirmed cannot be changed.
- The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the workshop without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Anahata Yoga Limited is final.