10 Reasons to Join Our Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Course
1. It is the only Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Course in town that is accredited by Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre, India & Yoga Alliance, USA.
2. It is taught by only the most qualified, experienced, and professional team of Indian Yoga Masters.
3. It is a great opportunity to learn about the healing befits of yoga, Ayurveda, and meditation.
4. It is also a great venue to improve your knowledge and polish your skills in yoga therapy, in order to establish a strong foundation for a life-long yoga practice.
5. You get to learn the application of yoga and natural therapy techniques for various common ailments.
6. Learn how yoga therapy is applied for physical, mental ailments and how yoga can be applied as a preventive and restorative therapy.
7. Learn about yogic diet, principles of Ayurveda and marma points to stimulate the dormant energies in our body.
8. Further, you learn the techniques in introducing yoga for special groups such as elderly, pregnant women, post-treatment cancer rehabilitation etc.
9. More interestingly, you learn about the human body’s anatomy and physiology and how our body's health is influenced by various lifestyle and environmental factors.
10. Your training doesn’t stop at the end of the program. Once your 300 hours is over, you can start developing your teaching skills at our AYC Community and apply the techniques you learned in our teacher training program. www.yogacommunity.org
1. Students interested in enrolling in the Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form and by accepting the course terms and conditions.
2. Applications will then be assessed by our Programme Directors. Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within two working days of their application.
3. Students can choose to confirm their admission by making secure online payment or may call or visit our studio and speak to one of our membership consultants or faculty members for any questions or concerns that they may have about the course.
4. Your admission is only confirmed when the course fee is fully paid. If for any unavoidable circumstances if you would like to change to the next available course dates you can do so within 7 days from the course fee payment.
5. We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by reading the suggested reading materials. Students may also begin using their group class sessions as part of their physical, mental, and spiritual warm-up and preparation.
It is an honour for us to train potential leaders in yoga and a great source of pride to watch them grow. Hear what our past and present students have to say about the programme. please click here.