300-hours Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Certificate Course (Mon & Wed Evening) - [ 23rd March 2020 ~ 05th August 2020]
What happens if I miss some classes?
We will plan a revision class on the last day of the course and students who have missed classes or who have questions may request to go over those topics again.
How to cover the classes I missed in the YTT?
If you have missed up to three classes, you can send us the dates and the topics you missed and we can cover those topics during the revision class,
But if you have missed more than three classes you can retake the whole module during the upcoming YTT. However, these makeup classes must be taken within the next 6 months of your batch YTT and are subject to availability and payment of admin fee for each module.
All communications in regards to the missed classes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I miss the course I signed up for and I have travel plans/emergency that I cannot attend the full course/module?
Students must provide a notice in writing if they are to miss the course / full module prior to the commencement date. If the student already knows the dates of their missing classes/modules before the commencement of the course, they can inform us at least one week before the start of the course and no admin fee will be charged.
There is an administrative fee of HK$500 (per module) if one or more modules are missed, once the course has begun subject to the next course availability.
Can you give me some reference for your Teacher Training graduates those who have completed your yoga teacher training course and running their own yoga studios?
We have many TT graduates currently teaching full time and part time in many yoga studios in Hong Kong and other parts of the world. Some of our graduates are successfully running their own yoga studios in many part of the world including;
- Ivy Yip – YogaLaya, Kwai Fong Hong Kong
- Queenie – Studio Q, TST, Hong Kong
- Kosta Miachin – Vikasa Yoga – Thailand
- Mario Corella – Rancho Largo Yoga – Mexico
- Sharon Wong – Yoga Club Association, Hong Kong
- Ellen Yu – Yoga Club Association, Hong Kong
- Hazel – Inspire Yoga, Hong Kong
- Chi Chi – Inspire Yoga, Hong Kong
- Teresa Cheung – Yoga Fitness, Hong Kong
- Laura Shore – Green Frog, Hong Kong
- Supatcha Songcharoen – Little Yoga, Bangkok, Thailand
- Tanida Indrawati – Yoga Club Studio, Indonesia
- Elizabeth Rowan, Haven Yoga, USA
- Sylvie Tremblay – Yoga Sangha, Montreal, Canada
- Cindy Chow – Landmark Mandarin Hotel Spa, Hong Kong
- Emilie Mognetti – Aix Yoga Center, France
- Tammy Kwok – Inspire Yoga, Hong Kong
- Tanny Tang – Yoga Reborn, Hong Kong
- Chloe Tze, – Inspire Yoga, Hong Kong
You can find more references in our teacher directory https://iya-asia.com/teacher-directory/