It is the only Yoga Teacher Training Course in town that is accredited by Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre, India & Yoga Alliance, USA.
It is taught by only the most qualified, experienced, professional and Internationally acclaimed Yoga Masters.
It is a great opportunity to learn about the fascinating origin and history of yoga, as well as its philosophy.
It is also a great venue to improve your knowledge and polish your skills in yoga, in order to establish a strong foundation for a life-long yoga practice.
You get to learn the steps in understanding and achieving basic postures and how to teach them to others. You also learn about the benefits of each posture.
You get to learn the basics and benefits of Pranayama (breathing techniques).
You also learn how yoga improves your health, develops your immune system, and prevents a number of diseases.
Further, you learn the techniques in introducing beginners to yoga, and how to tailor-make routines to the individual's flexibility level.
More interestingly, you learn about the human body's anatomy and physiology - and how yoga improves their functions.
Your training doesn't stop at the end of the program. Once you receive your certificate you can register as a teaching volunteer and start developing your teaching skills at AYC Communitywww.yogacommunity.org
1. Students interested in enrolling in the Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form and by accepting the course terms and conditions mentioned in the course terms and conditions detail page.
2. Students can choose to confirm their admission (with early bird spot price - for limited spots per batch) by making secure online payment or may call or visit our studio and speak to one of our membership consultants or faculty members for any questions or concerns that they may have about the course.
3. Your admission is only confirmed when the course fee is fully paid. If for any unavoidable circumstances if you would like to change to the next available course dates you can do so within 7 days from the course fee payment .
4. We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by reading the suggested reading materials.
5. Once the admission is confirmed the students will be sent a course welcome email with the details of the courses and students may also begin using their group class sessions as part of their physical, mental, and spiritual warm-up and preparation.
Students can also call 29051822 or email email@example.com by quoting their student ID number mentioned in the course welcome email.
It is an honour for us to train potential leaders in yoga and a great source of pride to watch them grow. Hear what our past and present students have to say about the programme. please clickhere.