200-hours Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course (Mon & Wed Evening) - [ 11th November 2020 ~ 03rd March 2021]
Terms and Conditions
- All Students must undergo practical assessment and submit a written assignment in order to complete the course.
- Kindly read the information in this page for the missed classes and for course student current status details.
- Fees, once paid, cannot be refunded or transferred.
- The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the training without prior notice.
- The fee for the full day and part time teacher training courses may vary.
- Batch transfer fee may be waived if requested within one week of the course fee payment, otherwise batch transfer fee will apply.
Disclaimer / Waiver of Liability
By registering for this Anahata Yoga Teacher Training Course, you voluntarily declare the following: I, a participant of this Course, am aware that participating in the Course requires certain levels of fitness and general physical health. I acknowledge and voluntarily assume my responsibility to assess my level of fitness and general health (including consulting my physician or doctor) and the risks of serious injury that are associated with physical activity of any kind including any variety of yoga, meditation and breath work practice and participation in yoga related activities or activities related to this Course. I confirm that I shall retain all control and direction over my activities at all times.
I voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in the various activities in this Course. I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge Anahata Yoga Limited and its officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liabilities for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in the activities during the course of this training and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
I grant my permission to Anahata Yoga and Asana – International Yoga Journal to use any photos or videos of me taken during the training in the establishment of Anahata Yoga for marketing or publicity purposes in print and web without receiving payment for those images