200-hours Advanced Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course Level 1& Level 2 (Mon, Wed & Fri ,Morning) - [ 21st March 2022 ~ 13th May 2022]
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the class booking, cancellation and studio usage policy
- All Students must undergo practical assessment and submit a written assignment in order to complete the course.
- For more details about batch transfer/ missed classes retake/ recommended group and andiappan yoga classes extension, assessment retake and assignment extension and admin fee details please refer to this page.
- Fees, once paid, cannot be refunded or transferred.
- The studio reserves the right to conduct classes online in the event of unforeseen circumstances that prevent us from conducting physical classes at the studio including but not limited to social unrest, natural disasters, government directives or any other events that render the studio unsuitable for the classes to be conducted at the studio.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the training without prior notice.
- The fee for the Full day/Sunday and part time teacher training courses may vary.
- Read our package suspension policy here and how to apply online
- Batch transfer fee may be waived if requested within one week of the course fee payment, otherwise batch transfer fee will apply.
Disclaimer / Waiver of Liability
By registering for this Anahata Yoga Teacher Training Course, you voluntarily declare the following: I, a participant of this Course, am aware that participating in the Course requires certain levels of fitness and general physical health. I acknowledge and voluntarily assume my responsibility to assess my level of fitness and general health (including consulting my physician or doctor) and the risks of serious injury that are associated with physical activity of any kind including any variety of yoga, meditation and breath work practice and participation in yoga related activities or activities related to this Course. I confirm that I shall retain all control and direction over my activities at all times.
I voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in the various activities in this Course. I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge Anahata Yoga Limited and its officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liabilities for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in the activities during the course of this training and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
I grant my permission to Anahata Yoga , International Yoga Academy and Asana – International Yoga Journal to use any photos or videos of me taken during the training in the establishment of Anahata Yoga for marketing or publicity purposes in print and web without receiving payment for those images
Teacher Training Online Participation:
The teacher training student who prefers to attend the classes online the instructor may ask the student to keep the camera ON to monitor the postures to minimise the risk of injuries. The studio reserves the right to remove the students who refuse to turn the camera ON without any refund.
The instructors may ask the students to Turn On the camera at anytime during the class to verify attendance and class participation. If the students are not responding repeatedly to the teachers, the studio reserves the right to ask the student to attend the class in the studio for the remaining duration of the teacher training classes.