It is the only Yoga Teacher Training Course in town that is accredited by Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre, India , Vedic Wellness University, & Yoga Alliance, USA.
It is taught by only the most qualified, experienced, professional and Internationally acclaimed Yoga Masters.
It is a great opportunity to learn about the practice and teaching of inversion
It is also a great venue to improve your knowledge and polish your skills in yoga, in order to establish a strong foundation for a life-long yoga practice.
You get to learn the steps in understanding and achieving inversion postures and how to teach them to others. You also learn about the benefits of each posture.
You get to learn visualization and meditation techniques that can help build confidence to practice inversion poses without fear.
You also learn how inversion improves your health and is beneficial for various physical and mental conditions.
Further, you learn the techniques in introducing beginners to inversion practice, and how to tailor-make inversion practices to the individual's level.
More interestingly, you learn about the human body's anatomy and physiology of inversion poses- and how to improves their functions.
Your training doesn't stop at the end of the program. Once you receive your certificate you can register as a teaching volunteer and start developing your teaching skills at AYC Community www.yogacommunity.org
1. Students interested in enrolling in the Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form and by accepting the course terms and conditions mentioned in the course terms and conditions detail page.
2. Students can choose to confirm their admission (with early bird spot price - for limited spots per batch) by making secure online payment or may call or visit our studio and speak to one of our membership consultants or faculty members for any questions or concerns that they may have about the course.
3. Your admission is only confirmed when the course fee is fully paid. If for any unavoidable circumstances if you would like to change to the next available course dates you can do so within 7 days from the course fee payment.
4. We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by starting their recommended group and andiappan yoga classes and interact with the faculty teachers regularly.
5. Once the admission is confirmed the students will be sent a course welcome email with the details of the courses and students may also begin using their group class sessions as part of their physical, mental, and spiritual warm-up and preparation.
Students can also call 29051822 or email email@example.com by quoting their student ID number mentioned in the course welcome email.
It is an honour for us to train potential leaders in yoga and a great source of pride to watch them grow. Hear what our past and present students have to say about the programme. please click here.