If the student knows the dates he/she is going to miss before the start of the YTT.
- Fill in the dates he/she is going to miss, in the YTT application form, or send an email with missing class dates before the start of the teacher training program. please email to email@example.com and quote your IYATT-XXXX number mentioned in your welcome email.
- Yoga course Admin Assistant will verify and he/she will be informed about replacement class dates by email.
- Once the student confirms that he/she can retake the dates, those dates will be input in the student YTT management software schedule system.
- The student has to fill in this missed classes retake online form and get it approved by the course manager. https://andiappanyoga.jotform.com/yogananth/assessment-retake–missed-classes-r
- If he/she can take it he/she will be issued a missed classes retake card which he/she need to bring to the replacement classes and show the teacher before or after the class and get it signed.
- Yoga course Admin Assistant will check and verify the record before the YTT class.
- The admin fee is waived for this is as the retake class dates are approved by our affiliate college in India and are confirmed before the start of the YTT.
- Apart from the agreed dates, if the student is absent for other classes and if the student requests to retake those classes he/she needs to pay the missed classes to retake admin fee of HKD 500 per module and he/she can only take the missed classes mentioned in the missed classes retake card.
If the student is absent for some classes during the YTT and requesting to retake the missed class please follow the below steps.
- If the student missed 3 or fewer classes, the topics can be revised during the revision week. The revision class will be arranged during the last week of the teacher training course. It is not necessary to retake the classes in another batch.
- If the student missed more than 3 classes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and list the dates of the missed classes.
- The student has to then fill in a missing classes retake form and pay the module fee for with the application form. https://andiappanyoga.jotform.com/yogananth/assessment-retake–missed-classes-
- The students will be given a missed class retake card which he/she need to bring to the class and show the teacher before or after the class and get it signed by the teacher.
- Yoga course Admin Assistant will check and verify the record after the submission of the completed retake class list before processing the certification.
Recommended group and andiappan yoga classes completion deadline will not change for the retake of teacher training classes.