How Can We Help?
Private class booking & cancellation policy
Private Classes Booking and Cancellation Policy
All private class communication is done via a dedicated WhatsApp group assigned to the member to confirm/ modify/ cancel your private class bookings.
- Private classes can be pre-booked 14 days in advance.
- For classes, after 10 am, please notify at least 3 hours before the class starts on the same day.
- For early morning classes (7 am – 10 am), please notify before 10 pm the prior day (weekdays) or before 7 pm (if the prior day is a weekend or public holiday).
- Failure to do so will result in late cancellation and your package will be deducted.
- Please note the private class packages cannot be extended or suspended for whatsoever reason.
- If members are absent or late cancel twice in 14 days, then subsequent classes can be only booked for one hour before the class with any available teachers
- If members wish to book more than two hours private, it will require management approval.
- Under no circumstances will private studios be pre-booked or blocked for any members including VIP members. Studios are assigned based on availability
- If members late cancel for more than two hours in a month, a penalty of HKD 350 per cancellation hour which will need to be paid BEFORE the next private booking can be made.
- Teachers are assigned and confirmed based on their availability, and it is strongly recommended that you have at least two or three choices to ensure regular practice. Teachers may have to travel, may be ill, teach teacher training classes, or hold workshops, so they may not be able to teach private lessons at a particular day and time.