How do I choose my RYT 500 courses? Which courses are best for RYT courses?
If you’re new to teacher training courses, we suggest starting with the 200-hour foundation course. Once you complete this course, you can choose one of the following 300-hour courses:
- 300-hour Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda Teacher Training Course
- 300-hour Advanced Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course
After completing the course, we can assist you with the RYT 500 registration process.
If you’re interested in working with kids, pregnant women, and teaching mindfulness, we recommend the following 100-hour courses, which add up to a total of 300 hours:
- 100-hour Kids Yoga Course
- 100-hour Prenatal Yoga Course
- 100-hour Inversion Yoga Course
- 100-hour Pranayama and Meditation Course
You have the flexibility to choose the order in which you complete the RYT500 hours at Anahata Yoga. There is no specific sequence or requirement for the courses. You can decide which course interests you the most or consult with our faculty members to select the course that best suits your needs and preferences.
We are here to guide you in making the right choice for your yoga journey.