200-hours Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course (Sunday Morning and Afternoon) - [ 24th September 2023 ~ 14th January 2024]
24th September 2023 – 14th January 2024
200-hours Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course
Anahata Yoga’s Module Programme
Busy Hong Kong professionals now have the option of undergoing yoga teacher training at their own pace and in their own schedule. Available for the first time in Hong Kong, Anahata Yoga now applies a modular system to all its yoga teacher training programme.
This will allow yoga practitioners with busy schedules to enroll only in one (or more) of the series of classes of their choice – without having to enroll in the teacher training in one go. Students will receive a participation certificate after completing a module. Those who have completed the total number of modules within a two-year period and have successfully completed the practical assessment and assignment may then obtain the 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Certificate, which signifies their completion of the entire course.
- Yoga Introduction (This Module covers the Study of yoga’s history, origin, philosophy, concentration, meditation and other yogic practices)
- Yogic Anatomy (This Module covers the basic study of various muscles, bones, joints, systems and organs)
- Asana (This Module covers the practice of various poses and understanding its alignment techniques, benefits and modification for beginners to experienced students)
- Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and Kriya (This Module covers the practice and benefits of various breathing techniques, gestures, energy locks and its teaching methods)
- Teaching Technique, sequencing (This module covers class theming, teaching methods and assisting techniques)